Oracle Cloud SCM - Allow Purchase Order Line Creation with Negative Amount
ORACLE CLOUD SCM
SCM – Allow Purchase Order Line Creation with Negative Amount
A new feature has been released in 23A, wherein one can create a purchase order line with negative amount, to record the credit to the ordered amount based on the negotiation with the supplier.
In this call we will follow this agenda:
- Overview of the new feature
- Functional setups required
- Feature Walkthrough
- Using Credit line types in Transaction Account Builder
- Tips, Considerations & Best Practices
- Q & A
- Ranganathan Vijayaraghavan, Principal Software Engineer, Oracle Cloud SCM
- Jayita Chaudhuri, Principal Software Engineer, Oracle Cloud SCM
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.