Oracle Cloud CX - Field Service: Collaboration Tools for Better Mobile Workforce Interaction
ORACLE CLOUD CX
CX – Field Service: Collaboration Tools for Better Mobile Workforce Interaction
Learn more about the unique features offered by Oracle Field Service (OFS) Collaboration for managing day-to-day activities and better interaction between field resources, supervisors, helpdesk operators and dispatchers that help to improve their productivity and efficiency. In addition to being a comprehensive chat application, OFS Collaboration offers multiple other features like sharing activity and resource details, broadcasting urgent activities, finding nearby resources and helpdesk operations including the support of Oracle Digital Assistant.
- Contextual chat capabilities of collaboration provides quick navigation to easily access.
- Aids in streamlining communications which helps to get the required information and expert advice on time at reduced cost.
- Easy-to-use interface helps in quick adoption.
- Deepa Gopikuttan Pillai, Director, Oracle Field Service Application Development, Oracle CX Field Service
- Prasad Nair, Principal Product Manager, Oracle Field Service
- Gnana Antony Jayant Gnana Pragasam, Senior Manager, Oracle Field Service
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.