ORACLE CLOUD OCI
OCI – Cloud Coaching: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Observability for Kubernetes monitoring
IT world is highly distributed and demanding. Micro services are widely used and are changing the approach to system governance. Furthermore, the quality of the service offered must be competitive. Proactivity is becoming a must. In this scenario, observability helps to guarantee all functionalities, track performance, and improve the user experience. It helps to prevent outages and in case it happens it allows to act quickly, even before the users notice the issue.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) offers a complete set of services to implement observability which includes automation, monitoring, logs analysis and collection, dashboards, analytics and end to end monitoring for Cloud but also on-premises.
- OCI Observability offering for Oracle Kubernetes Engine
- Service Mesh
- Native monitoring and extended metrics
- Log collection and analysis
- Open telemetry and end-to-end monitoring
- Erika Sciunzi, Observability and Manageability Specialist, Oracle
- Karthic Ravindran, Observability and Manageability Specialist, Oracle
- Alberto Campagna, Application Development Specialist, Oracle
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.