ORACLE CLOUD OCI
OCI – Add More Value to Your Apps and Analytics with Location Data
Oracle Spatial is a free feature in Oracle Database, available in all cloud and on-premises deployment options, with a wide set of geospatial data types and models, geospatial operations, and interactive map visualization tools. We’ll show you how to get started and quickly add value to your apps and analytics using Oracle Spatial, for both experts and non-experts.
- Overview of Oracle Spatial data and functions
- How to ingest, prepare, query, and visualize geospatial data
- How to perform data enrichment/feature engineering of spatial data with Spatial Studio
- How to perform geocoding
- David Lapp, Senior Principal Product Manager, Spatial and Graph Product Management, Oracle Database
- Rahul Tasker, Senior Product Manager, Spatial and Graph Product Management, Oracle Database
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.