For those looking to review their fiscal responsibilities in 2021, AP Automation has become one of the top initiatives for enterprises. Starting an automation project forces companies to review the processes previously put in place and evaluate the successes or failures. With an average of 10-20K invoices a month, the administrative cost of processing invoices incorrectly can have a significant impact on the success of a company. IntelliChief, an Oracle Gold Partner, can help you create a path to a more productive and fiscally responsible AP department. Our solution was built to take companies take to the next level of operational efficiency.
Join us for our webinar, Impacting your Bottomline with AP Automation for Oracle JD Edwards, to learn how utilizing features such as real-time matching, unit of measure conversion, and data normalization can eliminate data entry errors and save you thousands of dollars each quarter. In Impacting your Bottomline with AP Automation for Oracle JD Edwards, you can take a closer look at the must-have features that make AP Automation a vital component to the overall success of your business.
• The importance of real-time integration with Oracle JD Edwards when looking for immediate ROI
• The impact of IntelliChief’s Capture along with AP Automation helps increases accuracy in your AP department and eliminates human error
• Reduce the number of exceptions in your AP process with unit of measure and part number conversions
• Eliminate duplicate payments and counterfeit invoices with 2-, 3-, or 4-way matching processes
• Reduce manual intervention with data normalization and cross-referencing
• Review your steps for managing AP Automation to eliminate redundancy and bottlenecks with remote employees
Now is the time that companies can benefit from process automation and reap the cost savings from productivity improvement, better visibility into cash flow, and compliance. Attendees will walk away with all the knowledge they need to put together a robust plan to overcome those troublesome challenges that are preventing their businesses from meeting their growth objectives.
Presented by Brian Spiro, VP of Sales, IntelliChief