CX Commerce Open Storefront Framework Launch
Posted by Quest Customer Learning Team
- Last updated 2/19/21
We are excited to launch our latest innovation, our next generation Open Storefront Framework (OSF) exclusively running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle’s next generation purpose-built, best-in-class cloud platform for running enterprise applications.
OSF is an important leap forward in the evolution of our CX Commerce Storefront that is focused on minimizing coding required, maintaining business level control, leveraging the latest technology frameworks, and providing robust tooling for the modern developer. We will continue to release enhancements to OSF in the coming months.
To learn more about our new Open Storefront Framework:
- Watch our webinar on What’s New in Oracle CX Commerce 21A, which includes an overview of OSF.
- Check out our OSF video channel on Oracle Video Hub.
- Read the OSF FAQ which includes more information for existing customers on how to leverage OSF.
- Check out the What’s New release readiness material for OSF on the Cloud Readiness site.
- Visit our Help Center for publicly available OSF product documentation and REST API doc.
Partner-specific training on OSF is available. Please reach out to the CX Commerce product management team for more information.