Continuous investment in JD Edwards is an effort to improve the functionality, provide a superior user experience, empower users and increase productivity, meet global needs and mobilize the process. Investments in Financials are made in new features, the set-up process, daily life and period close/year end close.
Karen Brown, Senior Principal Product Manager from Oracle, spoke at INFOCUS 18 about how to get the most out of your JD Edwards Financials. She covered key features that Oracle has recently invested in to help you improve the way you are utilizing Financials within your organization.
Watch the video included below to learn about the following JD Edwards Financials key features – view the full presentation from INFOCUS 18:
- Real-Time Financial Reconciliation
- Inventory to G/L Reconciliation
- Revenue Recognition
- Joint Venture Management
- Lease Accounting Standard
- Lease Accounting Automation
- Voucher Match Automation
- Address Book Improvements
- JD Edwards UX One
- EnterpriseOne Notifications
- One View Reporting for Financials
- One View Financial Statements
- Mobile Applications
- JD Edward EnterpriseOne Search
Stay up to date on the latest JD Edwards product news, updates, features, education and networking opportunities by signing up for the Quest JD Edwards Weekly Download!