Christina Yue, Customer Learning Manager |
Marc Weintraub and Rebekah Jackson, Vice President of Product Strategy, opened Oracle’s gifts to customers in a recent episode of PeopleSoft Talk. Here are a few of the gifts that they covered.
- The one-click Tools upgrade is an upgrade that we introduced with PeopleTools 8.57 and the updated Cloud Manager that came out earlier this year. Now with PeopleSoft Cloud Manager, it only takes a few simple clicks and a couple of inputs to automatically upgrade the version of PeopleTools in your environment. The upgrade takes roughly three hours to complete.
- Earlier this year, PeopleSoft shipped Recruiting Analytics, which provides analysis and key measures for recruiting managers and administrators. Recruiting Analytics allows the user to find the right candidates and manage the pools of candidates.
- In a number of past releases from PeopleSoft, the ability to create a threshold on a particular analytic was created. What we have introduced now in PeopleTools 8.57 is the ability for a personalized notification. The user sets the threshold, and when that threshold is exceeded, the system will notify the user via alert or email without the need to log in.
- PeopleTools has extended the responsive Fluid User Interface of eSettlements to companies’ suppliers. It can be accessed through any device and has been enhanced to be able to complete a PO flip, upload invoices, and engage on disputes.
- Based on feedback from customers and internal developers about the desire to use Page and Field Configurator on Fluid pages, the user is now able to use it on any PeopleSoft page.
- PeopleSoft also just shipped the new capability for completely redesigned Benefits Enrollment in the last HCM update Image. It can be included with onboarding, so there is no need to wait for open enrollment. This is something PeopleSoft customers have been asking about for a very long time.
- This year, PeopleSoft has enhanced the Scorecard capability to be able to include KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). If PeopleSoft is able to track the information, it can now be included on the Scorecard to get a complete comprehensive picture.
- We used Fluid and our guided processes and frameworks to make it very simple to quickly and easily make updates to their journals.
- There have been 25+ new approvals throughout the year. PeopleSoft has been delivering more and more approvals for HCM related to time, payroll processing, and W-4s. In Financials, there have been approvals in relation to assets, other financial transactions, and supplier transactions. PeopleSoft has heard great things from customers about the Fluid approvals from any device anywhere.
For more information, check out the full PeopleSoft Talk session from Marc and Rebekah in the video below.
Want more resources like this, all in one place? Discover everything available at COLLABORATE 19, the Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, April 7-11, 2019, in San Antonio. Learn more and follow #C19TX on Twitter to stay up-to-date on all things COLLABORATE 19!