May 8 - May 11, 2023
Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas
The global Oracle customer event
BLUEPRINT 4D Attendee Checklist
We can’t wait to see you in Dallas!
Be sure you’re prepared and ready for a week of learning and fun!
Accessing the BLUEPRINT 4D Event App
Important: Event registration is required to access the BLUEPRINT 4D event app and agenda.
Download the Quest Event App
Log in using your registration email as your user name and your registration ID as your password. Your registration ID can be found in your BLUEPRINT 4D registration confirmation email.
Build your agenda
From the home screen, tap “agenda” to see a full list of sessions by day and time.
To filter by product and track, tap the gray box at the bottom of your screen with the filter icon. Then select all filters that apply.
Add sessions to your schedule
Tap any session to open session details. To add to your schedule, click the Star icon located in the green nav bar on the left. To see your schedule, select “My Schedule” from the home menu.
Virtual Replay Event Add-on Pass
Take the learning back to the office!
Extend the learning to your team with a Virtual Replay Event pass! Get unlimited on-demand access – anytime, anyplace – to the Virtual Replay Event for 60 days (May 30 – July 28, 2023), including education session replays for the JD Edwards Forum, PeopleSoft RECONNECT Live! and the Oracle Cloud Summit. Hurry, best pricing ends May 11th!
Hotels & Transportation
Book early and save!
Save when you book a room at the Hilton Anatole or Sheraton Suites and enjoy special room rates just for BLUEPRINT 4D conference attendees.
Hilton Anatole – BLUEPRINT 4D Headquarters Hotel
2201 N Stemmons Fwy // Dallas, TX 75207
Heads up, only a few rooms remain. If your choice of dates is not available, please make a reservation at one of the other hotels listed below.
Conference rates starting at $249 a night. FREE WiFi included.
When you stay at the Hilton Anatole, just north of Dallas, you’ll find an entertainment complex designed to relax and delight you and your family. Discover an outdoor pool complex with slides and a lazy river, an award-winning fitness club, a spa, dining options, and more.
Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas
2101 N Stemmons Fwy // Dallas, TX 75207
Rates starting $179 a night inclusive of complimentary breakfast and complimentary parking.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas – Market Center
2015 Market Center Blvd // Dallas, TX 75207
Rates starting $139 a night.
Sunday Registration & Happy Hour
Skip the line Monday morning and visit on-site registration and badge pick-up Sunday, May 7 from 3-7pm. Then treat yourself at the Early Registration Happy Hour sponsored by Avalara! Come by a for a refreshment from 3-6pm in the Trinity Foyer.
Attendee Appreciation Party
Taking place at the one and only home of the legendary Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, you’ll catch a rare view as you overlook the playing field from our nifty party space. Get your groove on with our funky DJ, enjoy stellar food and beverages and meet Rowdy, the Cowboys’ mascot! You’ll even go on a self-guided tour and see the Cowboys’ locker room, cheerleaders’ locker room, Miller Lite club, post-game interview room and more!
As a BLUEPRINT 4D Attendee, you’ll receive two drink tickets! The party happens Wednesday, May 10, from 7:00 – 10:00 pm CT. Transportation to and from the stadium will be provided. We hope you come jive with us!
Transportation will be provided for the Attendee Appreciation Party. Buses will load at the Hilton Grand Entrance across from the Media Grill in the Atrium. Buses start loading at 6:15 pm Wednesday evening. The first bus will depart at 6:30pm. Buses will run continuously from 7:30 – 8:30 pm. The final bus runs will start at 9:00 pm. Starting at 9:30 pm, only full buses will depart. The last bus will leave the stadium at 10:00 pm. Return trips from the stadium will drop off at the Hilton, Sheraton and Double Tree.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
- How can I download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app?
- Are meals included in my registration?
- How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
- What should I wear to the conference?
- Is Wi-Fi available?
What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Entry and access to 400+ education sessions across 4 programs: JD Edwards Forum, PeopleSoft RECONNECT Live!, Oracle Cloud Summit and Oracle Database Forum
- Conference general sessions and keynotes
- Special Interest Group (SIG) and networking sessions
- Exhibitor Showcase entrance (including Monday and Tuesday evening receptions)
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments throughout the week
- Lunch (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- BLUEPRINT 4D Party
- Orientation for new attendees
- Quest Speed Networking: 75 minutes of customized networking with your most compatible matches. Sign up during registration to attend.
- Complimentary access to Quest Hands on Labs and Workshop courses
- Quest-opoly game with over 100 chances to win!
Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Membership is not required, but Quest Members* save up to 45% off non-member event rates.
- Quest members are also eligible to purchase a Virtual Replay Event corporate pass with any in-person registration.
- Explore membership options here.
* Professional and Corporate Quest members receive conference registration discounts.
Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
Yes, rooms booked through the Quest room block at the Hilton Anatole qualify for special rates. Limited rooms are available at best rate, so book early!
How can I download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app?
More information about how to download and access the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app is available here.
Are meals included in my registration?
Yes, the conference agenda lists conference meals, breaks and receptions.
How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
You can use the myConference registration management portal for the most registration update needs.
If the myConference portal does not address your specific needs to update your registration, please email [email protected].
What should I wear to the conference?
We suggest wearing business casual attire. We also recommend bringing a sweater or jacket, in case meeting rooms are cooler than desired (meeting room temperatures are set at maximum seating capacity.)
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, Wi-Fi is accessible in hotel sleeping rooms and conference meeting space. We will provide information on connecting to Wi-Fi in the conference meeting space onsite.