Bring the whole team and save! Get a Corporate Pass for unlimited employee access. Buy now
Greetings to the PeopleSoft global community!
I hope you’ll join us for RECONNECT Dive Deep, taking place online October 4th – 7th. This fully digital event is designed to encourage virtual learning, engagement, and participation with PeopleSoft users around the world.
My team and I will be on hand to go deep into the latest information on our products and features. We’ll cover:
- The latest capabilities in PeopleTools 8.59 and feedback from early users
- New capabilities and use cases for Kibana analytics
- How PICASO enables the move from a multi-chatbot environment to a single PeopleSoft Digital Assistant
- Best practices for implementing important new features, like HR Job Data or the new Match Exception Collaboration feature in Financials
- Updates on UX, Configuration and other hot topics
- Regional updates and information for the global PeopleSoft community
At RECONNECT, you learn directly from the experts: the PeopleSoft teams who build your product, the partners who implement the functionality and other customers who are successfully driving innovation and business value through their PeopleSoft capabilities. It’s the best event of its kind, with tons of practical how-to learning for PeopleSoft users of all levels and plenty of Q&A.
Quest, our official PeopleSoft user group partner, has been working hard to make this virtual event even more affordable and accessible to PeopleSoft users everywhere, including unlimited access corporate passes, special global attendee rates, extended session hours and simulcast programming for those in other time zones.
Consider bringing the whole team — my team and I hope to see you there!
PS: Need to get your boss on board for RECONNECT Envision? Here’s a handy justification letter template to help you make the case.