April 26 - April 29, 2021
Plan for the future.
Roadmaps, updates, enhancements & cloud.
All new. All digital. All PeopleSoft.
Early bird savings end April 12!
Plan ahead: roadmaps, product updates, enhancements, cloud adoption and more.
Hear the latest new product announcements and innovations directly from the Oracle product and strategy teams, including:
- The most recent capabilities in PeopleTools and the PeopleSoft applications
- Exciting updates to our user experience and search capabilities
- The latest Kibana dashboards, chatbots, and newly delivered features
- Important advancements in administering and maintaining PeopleSoft
Chat with the experts, dig into new releases, connect with other PeopleSoft users and meet the solutions providers. Join us online!
Live outside North America? We’ve made it easier for PeopleSoft users around the globe to join us this spring. Learn more
Call for presentations is still open and accepting speaker submissions. Share your insights, tips and tricks and best practices as a speaker and receive a FREE registration (some rules apply) to RECONNECT Envision! Learn more
“Great sessions from Oracle as well as getting to speak to them directly.”
RECONNECT Envision is designed to make digital learning easy with flexible, mix and match programming that fits easily into your schedule, including extended session schedules, instant replays and simulcasting for international attendees. Plus unlimited access corporate passes deliver high value for companies tightly managing their budgets!
Join the Oracle product team, industry innovators, technology leaders and other product experts for 4 jam-packed days of PeopleSoft education.
See what’s on deck this year:
- Hot topic learning tracks – pick your topic and connect with other users via daily coffee chats, lounges, Q&A sessions and chat threads hosted by knowledgeable product experts
- Industry-specific learning tracks – find case studies, compare benchmarks and exchange information with others in one of five industry groups: Higher Education, Public Sector, Healthcare, Financial Services and Utilities
- Flexible session formats – choose from 6 mix and match session formats including case studies, Insights Talk, Panel and Roundtable Discussion, Special Interest Groups, Workshops and more to create your custom agenda
- Special Interest Groups – dive into hot topics and other users around shared interests or industries, including HCM, ERP, Healthcare, Higher Education and Public Sector
- Networking opportunities – find your people in topic-specific take-away sessions, networking corners, special interest groups, lounges and more
- Exhibitor Showcase – meet expert solution providers, watch a product demo or win great prizes with Quest-opoly
- Quest members-only programming – Professional and Corporate members can drop by the Quest Member Lounge to schedule 1:1 meetings with Oracle, sign up for special members-only sessions and get connected to product specialists
RECONNECT Envision — you won’t want to miss it! Learn from the experts, follow tracks specific to your interest and choose from 100+ sessions covering hot topics like Configuration, User Experience, Selective Adoption, PeopleSoft in the Cloud & PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF) and more!
“Attending RECONNECT was a great experience. I was able to network with others in my field and learned a lot about what is coming up for PeopleSoft.”
Monday, April 26, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
PeopleSoft Investment Strategy & Roadmap
Presented by Paco Aubrejuan, Senior Vice President of PeopleSoft, Oracle
Join Paco Aubrejuan, Senior Vice President of PeopleSoft, as he announces the latest capabilities and features in PeopleTools 8.59 and the PeopleSoft applications. See demonstrations of some of the newest and most strategic features the PeopleSoft team is delivering, including the brand new search-based navigation and visual refresh, new Kibana features like Real Time Indexing and the latest delivered dashboards, PICASO – the PeopleSoft Intelligent Chat Assistant from Oracle and the roadmap of planned chatbot skills, new capabilities in Cloud Manager to automate the management of PeopleSoft environments, and more. This PeopleSoft roadmap session is packed with new features to deliver value to your end users and reduce your operating costs. See capabilities you can deploy today and learn about the areas we are investing in for the future.
Thursday, April 29, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
PeopleSoft Investment Strategy & Roadmap – An Interactive Discussion
Presented by Rebekah Jackson, Vice President of PeopleSoft Product Strategy, Oracle
In this session, it’s your opportunity to provide feedback real-time to the PeopleSoft product strategy and management team. Rebekah Jackson, Vice President of PeopleSoft Product Strategy, will take advantage of the digital conference platform to host a uniquely interactive session to solicit your input and generate a dialog on PeopleSoft’s investment strategy and product roadmap. You will have an opportunity to share your thoughts on the strategic areas we are focused on – from Analytics and the User Experience to Cloud and Lifecycle Management. What is adding value to your organization? What hurdles are you facing that need more focus from the PeopleSoft product team? Come to this session prepared to share your perspectives based on your organization’s experience with PeopleSoft and what you learn from Reconnect Envision – and see what your peers have to say.
Quest is your community
We bring people together to share insights and solve problems
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization