May 7 - May 10, 2024
Insights. Information. Education.
Call for presentations is open! Learn more
Come together with the PeopleSoft Community
Inform your strategies. Deepen your skills. Connect with your peers.
Back for a second year! RECONNECT Live! will take place live and in-person this year at BLUEPRINT 4D, May 7 – 10, 2024 in Dallas!
Make plans to join your PeopleSoft peers, the Oracle product teams and the PeopleSoft partner community for an immersive 4-day program. PeopleSoft insights, innovation and connections – it’s all there for you!
The RECONNECT Live! agenda includes 125+ PeopleSoft sessions, a keynote address from Oracle’s Paco Aubrejuan, roadmap updates for PeopleTools, HCM, ERP and Student Cloud, hot topic sessions, new feature demos, customer success stories and more, as well as a Move to Cloud program and new Cross-Application Technologies and People Development programs. Also NEW for 2024 – participants can also earn continuing education credits from certification partners in HR, Finance, Business Analysis and Supply Chain Management.
Get ready to make connections! The rich networking program includes a PeopleSoft community welcome lunch, happy hour with the PeopleSoft product team, informal Coffee & Connect sessions, 1:1 customer meetings with the Oracle product leads, hot topic customer panels and roundtables, Special Interest Group meetings, Speed Networking, Oracle Meet the Experts Q&A, a New to PeopleSoft program and industry networking hours.
Registration opens in early December!
Interested in speaking at RECONNECT Live!? Call for presentations is now open. Primary speakers earn a complimentary conference registration. Some rules apply*
“The conference had great content. I really enjoyed the direct access to Oracle product directors and seeing first hand from them each product roadmap.”
Who should attend?
PeopleSoft insights, education & connections for all levels of the organization
- IT and business leaders: get the insights and info you need to plan ahead and inform your technology roadmaps.
Take your pick of executive level insights sessions, meet 1:1 with Oracle product leaders, learn about PeopleSoft in the Cloud, connect with other industry leaders, exchange ideas with your peers in the Executive Forum and develop relationships with current or future partners.
- Technology managers and power users: stay in the loop on what’s coming from PeopleSoft!
Get the latest on PeopleTools, HCM, ERP and Student Cloud, dive into delivered features and new enhancements and gain insights from your peers as they share best practices, case studies, tips and lessons learned from their own PeopleSoft journeys. Learn about PeopleSoft in the Cloud and connect with other PeopleSoft customers through a multitude of networking activities.
- New to PeopleSoft customers: get up to speed on PeopleSoft!
RECONNECT Live! is your chance to accelerate your product learning path, develop relationships with key PeopleSoft product strategy teams, make important connections with cross-industry PeopleSoft users and supercharge your business impact.
What you’ll learn
Walk away with fresh insights and expanded knowledge
- Recently delivered & upcoming features for HCM and ERP
- PeopleTools 8.60 adoption trends, including Configurable Search
- The latest Cloud Manager release, including new advancements in auto-scaling
- How to deploy Kibana analytics, digital assistants and Oracle Guided Learning
- Tips to remove invasive customizations
- The latest on Student Cloud
- PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- PeopleSoft and Oracle Cloud Apps
- Industry programs for Public Sector, Higher Education and Healthcare
- New to PeopleSoft insights and product orientation
- How other organizations are integrating DEI into their tech initiatives