Oracle has dramatically extended its PeopleSoft investment in the Fluid User Experience which delivers PeopleSoft applications / pages in a modern and intuitive way across any type of mobile device. Additionally PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.55 delivers revolutionary innovation by creating an improved user experience that fundamentally changes how users interact with PeopleSoft.
This session will cover Reed Smith’s journey to deploying PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface and the results and benefits for their organization.
• A Strategy for deploying Fluid
• The Drivers for deploying the Fluid User Interface
• Where and how Fluid is being used
• The Roll out of the Fluid User Interface to end users
• The Lessons learned other customers could benefit from
• Obstacles encountered while deploying Fluid
• Results and Benefits Since deploying Fluid
Presented by Elizabeth Peterson, Reed Smith LLP and Derek Tomei, Velocity Technology Solutions Inc.
*This session is part of Quest Experience Week– PeopleSoft Day*