As JD Edwards customers are Increasingly considering or moving to the public cloud, they encounter a wide range of options which can be confusing, misleading or an understatement of the costs and efforts involved with moving to the public cloud.
In this session we will outline a blueprint and roadmap for the key ingredients and essential decisions that customers need to make when considering a move to the public cloud. We will also outline different cloud configurations, discuss potential overall objectives, strategies for the migration and dissect the pivotal decisions and the timeline and financial impacts they have.
This session will ensure that attendees have a primer and checklist to examine the business case for the public cloud and consider the essential decisions and is applicable to any of the major hyper-scalers including AWS, Azure and OCI.
Syntax is a pioneer in public cloud migrations, with hundreds of migrations under our belt and the know-how to guide our customers through the elements that are often omitted from the journey, resulting in an accelerated migration.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- General overview of cloud computing
- Key components of the JD Edwards ERP ecosystem
- Cloud migration strategies
- Essential elements of a cloud migration
- Decision points along the cloud migration journey
- Major financial considerations in the cloud migration
- Colin Dawes, Global Product Portfolio Director – Oracle; Syntax
- Nolan Little, Oracle Solution Architect; Syntax
Date: August 24, 2023
Time: 2:00pm ET