In this Quest How To video, we walk you through how to create and submit a Call for Presentation paper for a Quest event.
Quest hosts three major conferences for Oracle products throughout the year—COLLABORATE, RECONNECT and INFOCUS. COLLABORATE is the largest user-led, user-focused event for Oracle users of all levels. RECONNECT is the premier deep-dive PeopleSoft focused event of the year, and INFOCUS is the equivalent for JD Edwards users.
If you are interested in speaking at one of these conferences in order to share your experience, best practices, or tips and tricks, you’ll need to go through the Call for Presentations process. The process shown in this video is the same for all three conferences, so keep it in mind for the future!
Watch as we walk you through how to:
- Locate the Call for Presentations portal
- Create a presentation
- Select tracks and sub-categories for your presentation
- Complete an abstract and objectives
- Provide a short biography and experience as a presenter
- Add any co-presenters if applicable
- Ensure that your presentation was successfully submitted
- Make changes after submission if necessary
For more information about the steps of how to create a Call for Presentation paper, check out the how to video below.