Greetings to the JD Edwards global community!
It’s with great excitement that we look forward to gathering together again in June 2022 in Las Vegas at BLUEPRINT 4D. It will be great to be back together again in person!
Quest has put together a great program for this new event. The JD Edwards Forum at BLUEPRINT 4D will offer strategic insights and information, coupled with the deep dive, how-to education you know and love from INFOCUS, plus plenty of networking activities, a full exhibitor showfloor and lots of fun at the BLUEPRINT 4D party.
The JD Edwards Product Development team will be on hand with plenty of updates and information: new innovation, functional presentations, technical overviews and live product demos to keep you in the loop on recent releases and upcoming product plans. We’ll cover:
- JD Edwards product updates and roadmap
- Why Release 22 is your Digital ERP release, delivering innovation that automates, optimizes, and transforms business processes and represents Oracle’s continued investment that furthers customer’s digital transformation.
- How the latest visually intuitive applications save time and simplify user experience
- Leveraging orchestrations and utilizing Orchestrator Studio to drive digital transformation
- Simplifying the day-to-day system administration
- Creating and delivering a personalized user experience
- Best practices for retiring customizations with EnterpriseOne extensibility framework
- Process automation within Procurement, Manufacturing and other modules
At BLUEPRINT 4D, you learn directly from the experts: the JD Edwards teams who build your product, the partners who implement the functionality and other customers who are successfully driving innovation and business value through their JD Edwards capabilities. It’s going to be a great event, with tons of practical how-to learning, networking activities for JDE users of all levels and plenty of Q&A.
Can’t make it to Las Vegas? Check out the BLUEPRINT 4D virtual program. You’ll get access to more than 50+ JD Edwards digital sessions including the key Oracle team presentations, customer case studies, product demonstrations, step-by-step how-to sessions and more. With a big value virtual corporate pass and special international attendee pricing, Quest has made it more affordable for JD Edwards customers around the globe to participate.
We hope you’ll join us as the JDE community comes together in person for the first time in over 2 years – we can’t wait to see you!
Vice President, Oracle Product Strategy
Vice President, JD Edwards Product Development
PS: Need to get your boss on board for BLUEPRINT 4D? Use this justification letter template to make your case.