May 8 - May 11, 2023
Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas
The global Oracle customer event
Presented by Quest Oracle Community
Greetings to the JD Edwards global community!
May is just around the corner and the JD Edwards team is looking forward to gathering again with customers and partners May 8-11, 2023 in Dallas, TX for the JD Edwards Forum at BLUEPRINT 4D.
It will be another great program this year with 125+ sessions including product updates, hot topic panels, roundtable discussions, new feature demos, customer innovation stories and more.
We’re back in person again, so get ready to make connections! The rich networking program includes a JD Edwards community welcome lunch, happy hour with the JD Edwards product team, informal Coffee & Connect sessions, 1:1 customer meetings with the Oracle product leadership, Special Interest Group meet-ups, Oracle Meet the Experts sessions and special industry networking hours.
The JD Edwards Product Development team will be on hand with updates focused on our new innovation, functional and technical insight and live product demos to keep you up to date on our recent releases and upcoming product plans. We’ll cover:
- Why Release 23 delivers innovation that automates, optimizes, and transforms business processes and represents Oracle’s continued investment that furthers customer’s digital transformation
- How Orchestrator is the catalyst that leads customers to automation, integration, and simplification
- The latest application enhancements that automate, optimize, and transform business processes
- How JD Edwards is simplifying and automating tasks that continue to lower the Total Cost of Ownership
- How your development experience will be transformed using a no code/low code approach to personalizing how your business operates
- Real-world experiences from customers who are on their trajectory to digital transformation
- Discover how customers run JD Edwards in OCI and empower your organization to take advantage of Oracle Cloud applications
- How Release 23 begins your journey of moving toward intelligence in ERP
- Everything you wanted to know about JD Edwards in our Ask Me Anything session with JD Edwards leadership
- Regional updates and information for the global JD Edwards community
BLUEPRINT 4D will be a great event with practical learning, networking activities for JD Edwards users of all levels and plenty of Q&A.
We hope you’ll join us as the JD Edwards community comes together in person at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. We can’t wait to see you!
Group Vice President, Applications Development
Vice President, Product Development