October 23 - October 26, 2023
Join us online for the global PeopleSoft event of the year
Registration is open!
Practical, hands-on learning for the PeopleSoft Community
Build your PeopleSoft skills, knowledge and expertise with 4 jam-packed digital days of practical PeopleSoft learning. Learn directly from the PeopleSoft experts: the Oracle teams who build your product, the partners who implement it and the expert customers who drive value and innovation through their use of PeopleSoft capabilities. Get roadmap updates, dig into recent releases and learn more about hot topics like Analytics, Configuration, Digital Assistants, Guided Learning, Lifecycle Management, User Experience and Search.
From Insights Talk Panel Discussions and Roundtables to case studies, live demos and more, you’ll find a host of flexible session formats to fit your schedule and learning style. Select from 140+ plus sessions across education tracks and hot topics and join PeopleSoft experts and industry innovators as they share case studies, insights, product roadmaps, best practices, tips and tricks and more.
This year’s conference focuses on:
“We loved having RECONNECT as a virtual event. It allowed folks from areas of the company that would not typically be able to attend, the opportunity to be involved. It really gave us all a front row seat to what’s coming and a platform to network with other organizations.”
PeopleSoft Executive Update and Q&A
Presented by Paco Aubrejuan, Senior Vice President of PeopleSoft, Oracle
Welcome to RECONNECT Dive Deep! Join Paco Aubrejuan, Oracle’s SVP of Applications and leader of PeopleSoft, for an executive overview of the product team’s priorities and strategic investment areas. Paco will share how customers are delivering value, reducing cost, and driving success with PeopleSoft, and take questions from the audience.
Oracle Product Strategy Team speakers at RECONNECT include:
Customer Insights and Case Studies
Hear from fellow PeopleSoft customers as they share their trials and triumphs, tips and tricks, and everything they wish they’d known going into a major project.
“RECONNECT 20 was an excellent experience. So much knowledge! With the recorded sessions being available immediately after the live session, there's no more missing sessions because you had to choose between two (or three or four).”
“RECONNECT is where you are able to connect with new people and reconnect with those you haven't seen in a while. It allows you to ask questions, share knowledge, and learn about upcoming improvements and features to the product. It is my favorite conference!”
RECONNECT Dive Deep Session Types
Mix and match your sessions for a flexible, custom experience!
- Customer Case Study: Learn how other companies are successfully leveraging a specific product, tool, or process. Get first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice.
- Insights Talk: Looking for ideas and inspiration? This traditional lecture format introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Panel Discussion: Perspective is everything! Join a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest for discussion and Q&A.
- Roundtable Discussion: Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
- Special Interest Group: Engage with “your people.” Join your peers to explore shared interests and hot topics.
Quest is your community
We bring people together to share insights and solve problems
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization
- Asset Management (ALM): Gain the tools to help your team add and maintain assets, work with leased assets and budgeting, manage maintenance, warranties, repairs, and insurance, and more to manage your assets throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Campus Solutions: Get the latest release in PUM Image 28 to help you adapt to change in today’s global higher education environment.
- Financial Management (FMS): Take advantage of world-class finance processes that reduce costs and increase automation to deliver critical business insight.
- Human Capital Management (HCM): Transform your traditional administrative HR functions into opportunities to drive engagement, productivity, and business value. PeopleSoft HCM can help organizations increase hiring speed, source and recruit top candidates, retain and nurture talent, provide learning and growth opportunities, and increase bench strength by proactively planning for succession.
- Procurement and Supply Chain (SRM, SCM): Gain tools to help manage suppliers throughout the lifecycle of their relationship – from initial supplier discovery, through qualification and onboarding, to ongoing maintenance and perhaps eventual obsolescence.
- Projects (ESA): Enterprise Service Automation enables project-centric organizations and departments to establish core operational processes that support full project lifecycle management – across operations and finance.
- PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI): Moving your PeopleSoft application to the cloud enables you to build and run a wide range of applications in a scalable, secure, highly available, and high-performance environment. Learn more about how you can automate processes, reduce costs, enhance performance, and continuously innovate with PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- PeopleTools and Technology: Utilize the newest features and functionality in PeopleTools 8.60 to reduce operating costs, automate manual work, improve user experience, and more!
- Analytics (includes Kibana): Kibana is a powerful, open-source analytic tool that provides rich analytics and visualization, improved understanding of your data, and enables better decision-making. Learn about how Kibana has evolved since its initial release in PeopleTools 8.57 and what use cases benefit most from Kibana vs. other PeopleSoft analytics.
- Configuration: Learn how to personalize the user experience using PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface and understand how related content and simplified analytics allow you to get the specific information you need. Also hear about new PeopleSoft tools and frameworks such as Page Composer, Page and Field Configurator, and Activity Guide Composer that enable updates without costly customizations.
- Digital Assistants (includes Chatbots and PICASO): Provide employees with an improved user experience, better insights, and easy access to information with the help of digital assistant.
- Guided Learning: Improve productivity and reduce support costs by providing your employees with real-time step-by-step guidance as they enter data into the system.
- Lifecycle Management
- User Experience and Search (includes Fluid Navigation): User Experience gives users a modern interface and the flexibility to use PeopleSoft applications on any device. Learn to create fluid pages and components and make them available to end users, and understand and use the technology to enable user flexibility