October 5 - October 8, 2020
The deep dive virtual conference exclusively for PeopleSoft users.
Bring your whole team and save on registration! Register today!
Networking at RECONNECT 20
Social distancing getting the best of you? We may not be meeting in person, but we’ve packed the virtual conference with plenty of ways to connect with other attendees beyond the education sessions. Take a look at all the fun ways you can meet and engage with new people!
- Quest Networking Lounges – Network and relax in one of these Quest Lounges, which are broken out by a variety of roles and industries! Come ask questions, chat with peers, and access helpful resources.
- Coffee & Connect – Start off your morning with a hot cup ‘o joe and some conversation with fellow attendees around shared interests and hot topics during this casual 30-minute meet-up to get you prepped for the day.
- Discovery Expo – Chat with solutions providers in our interactive virtual expo! Dedicated discovery expo hours enable you to visit booths to see live streaming demos, get your questions asked, download collateral, and explore what products and services could work for you and your company.
- Quest-opoly – Our popular game is back – now virtual! Play Quest-opoly by visiting and interacting with the exhibitors in the Discovery Expo for a chance to win cool prizes.
- Rock the Block – Join us on the Discovery Expo showfloor for two fun-filled hours of entertainment, games, prizes, networking and more at the RECONNECT 20 neighborhood block party.
- Attendee Match – Join these sessions to be matched with another attendee based on a shared topic of interest, and connect with each other via video conference.
- Roundtables – Join in a facilitated open forum to exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic, or task.
- Special Interest Groups – Join a conversation hosted by one of our PeopleSoft SIG leaders and engage with other users that share your interests.
Special Members-only Networking Activities
Don’t miss out! Quest Professional & Corporate members can take advantage of these exclusive RECONNECT 20 networking activities:
1-on-1 Oracle meetings
Get your PeopleSoft questions answered directly by requesting a 1-on-1 meeting with the PeopleSoft Product Strategy and Development Teams.
Early access to workshops
Enjoy priority registration for these popular sessions with limited seats! Members can register for workshops 1 week before they are open to all attendees.
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization