Register for RECONNECT 20 today to save up to $300 with Early Bird registration!
We are currently planning to hold RECONNECT as scheduled July 21-23. Learn More
RECONNECT 20 Education
Get in-depth knowledge about hot topics such as PeopleSoft in the Cloud, Users Experience, Tools and Technology, and Configurations. Learn from 200+ deep-dive education sessions, interact directly with the PeopleSoft Product and Strategy Teams, find practical solutions to today’s business technology challenges and learn how to best leverage your PeopleSoft investment.
RECONNECT 20 Education Tracks & Hot Topics
RECONNECT 20 features multiple education tracks across a range of PeopleSoft topics.
Key Tracks at RECONNECT
In the ever-changing technology environments, being able to provide information you need, where you need it and when you need it is becoming more important. Learn how to personalize the user experience using PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface and understand how related content and simplified analytics allow you to get the specific information you need. Also hear about new PeopleSoft tools and frameworks such as Page Composer, Page and Field Configurator, and Activity Guide Composer that enable updates without costly customizations.
Fluid User Interface
Fluid User Interface gives users a modern interface and the flexibility to use PeopleSoft applications on any device. Learn to create fluid pages and components and make them available to end users, and understand and use the technology to enable user flexibility.
PeopleSoft Selective Adoption is a lifecycle process used to apply maintenance and new features to PeopleSoft Applications. With Selective Adoption, PeopleSoft regularly delivers new maintenance and features and customers choose what to apply and when to apply it. Discover how to get the most out of PeopleSoft through an effective selective adoption strategy, tools and resources, enabling greater agility, and hearing recommendations and examples of strategies.
PeopleSoft on the Cloud
Rapidly deploy PeopleSoft environments while Oracle manages the infrastructure. This will allow you to use your configuration, customization, and data of PeopleSoft while Oracle handles the hardware and storage. Learn the value of PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud, how to migrate, best practices, and lessons learned as companies embark on this journey.
PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF)
PeopleSoft Test Framework helps to automate functional testing to run more tests with greater accuracy in less time. Learn how PTF can help reduce the time it takes to maintain your system, how to simplify the creation and execution of an automated system, and how it can enable and improve Selective Adoption.
Key Tracks and Modules
Enterprise Resource Planning
Organizations use enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations.
ERP systems tie together a multitude of business processes and enable the flow of data between them. By collecting an organization’s shared transactional data from multiple sources, ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a single source of truth.
Human Capital Management
Human Capital Management (HCM) transforms the traditional administrative functions of human resources (HR) departments—recruiting, training, payroll, compensation, and performance management—into opportunities to drive engagement, productivity, and business value.
HCM can help organizations increase hiring speed, source and recruit top candidates, retain and nurture talent, provide learning and growth opportunities, and increase bench strength by proactively planning for succession.
Tools and Technology
With PeopleSoft Tools and Technology, you can develop new applications, configure existing applications, provide decision support and reporting functionality to decision makers, integrate PeopleSoft applications with each other or other third-party applications, upgrade and update applications, and so much more. There are Tools and Technology available for development, administration, analytics, integration, and lifecycle management within your PeopleSoft system.
Enterprise Service Automation (Projects)
Learn more about how Enterprise Service Automation (ESA) enables project-centric organizations and departments to establish core operational processes that support full project lifecycle management.
Hear about what’s new in Financial Management and how to leverage best practices, meet financial and statutory requirements, and deliver greater visibility into business-critical information.
Dive deeper into what proper maintenance entails and how to ensure safety, comply with regulations, and achieve the financial and operational targets that are established in your organization.
Focus on how to manage the entire procurement process, from request to fulfillment, and make your organization’s procurement processes more efficient by leveraging your supply base to gain a competitive advantage.
Supply Chain Management
Learn more about how to develop a synchronized supply chain that drives efficiencies and costs savings while optimizing your supply chain in real-time by connecting suppliers and customers with your business processes.
PeopleSoft in the Cloud
Get answers to questions about how the Cloud can maximize your PeopleSoft investment.
- PeopleSoft Cloud Manager: A Technical & Functional Primer
- Rose State College ERP Transformation
- How Covanta Achieved Major Performance Gains with PeopleSoft in the Cloud
Learn about the next step towards getting the changes you want when you want them, wherever you are at in the Selective Adoption journey.
- Community Health Network’s FSCM PUM Update Project
- Selecting Your Way to the Future: King County’s Integrated Release Set and Customization Management
Sessions will cover how to leverage PeopleSoft Test Framework to automate functional testing.
- PeopleSoft Test Framework – Selective Adoption and selecting the updates you need
- Integris Health stays current on PeopleSoft through regular PUM Evaluation and Testing
- Rapid Deployment of PTF in Six Weeks
Explore how to tailor PeopleSoft to meet unique needs, without customizations that are costly to build and maintain.
- Page & Field Configurator – A tool for the Functional User
- PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator: What Would You Like to Ask the Experts?
- Using Configurable Frameworks in HCM to Extend Delivered Functionality
Attendees will get the knowledge they need to give users more flexibility with PeopleSoft applications designed for all devices, including tablets, smartphones, and desktops.
- Why wade into the shallow end when you can cannonball into the deep?
- The Power of Fluid: Designed to address complex business requirements with Modern UI solutions
- Successful roll-out of Fluid, Mobile Security and ElasticSearch at Hackensack Meridian Healthcare
Tools and Technology
Presentations will focus on strengthening the value, security, innovation, and usability of PeopleSoft applications.
- JSON supported REST services to interface PeopleSoft with native app & Chat BOT
- Life Hacks for PeopleSoft
- PeopleTools Product Team Panel Discussion
Human Capital Management
Attendees will learn about what they need to improve business processes and create a global foundation for HR data.
- 1042-S Processing for Non-Resident Alien Employees
- PeopleSoft Fluid Interface Implementation & WestRock’s Journey so Far….
- PeopleSoft HCM Product Team Panel Discussion
Sessions will focus on the latest developments in and best practices for PeopleSoft Financial Management.
- PeopleSoft Financials Update and Roadmap: Innovation Drives the Bottom Line
- Streamline payment processing and collections with PS Accounts Receivable
- Community Health Network’s Transition to the New Lease Accounting Standards
Gain insight into how to manage the entire procurement process from request to fulfillment.
- I’ve Got the Power! Authorized Releases from Procurement Contracts
- PeopleSoft eProcurement Update: Transform. Control. Optimize
Enterprise Service Automation (Projects)
Sessions will focus on how to seamlessly integrate core operational processes to better manage the full project lifecycle.
- PeopleSoft Expenses:New Tools and Frameworks to Support the Needs of Globally Diverse Organizations
- Technical Aspects of Project Costing and Grants Management for Functionals
- PeopleSoft Projects, Contracts & Grants:Our Investment in Tools to Streamline Processes & Compliance
Presentations will offer user-tested tips and tricks for maintaining infrastructure, plant, and equipment to help prioritize assets and meet utilization and financial goals.
- Maintenance Management SIG Meeting
- Improving Maintenance Efficiency and Balancing Workload with PM Projections
Learn about solutions that drive down costs across the entire supply chain and improve supply chain business processes.
- PeopleSoft Invenotry Fulfillment from A to Z
- PeopleSoft Supplier Scorecarding: Objective and Subjective Scores Help Identify 5-Star Suppliers