RECONNECT 19 Education
Get in-depth knowledge about hot topics such as PeopleSoft in the Cloud, Users Experience, Tools and Technology, and Configurations. Learn from 200+ deep-dive education sessions, interact directly with the PeopleSoft Product and Strategy Teams, find practical solutions to today’s business technology challenges and learn how to best leverage your PeopleSoft investment.
PeopleSoft in the Cloud
Get answers to questions about how the Cloud can maximize your PeopleSoft investment.
- PeopleSoft Cloud Manager: A Technical & Functional Primer
- Rose State College ERP Transformation
- How Covanta Achieved Major Performance Gains with PeopleSoft in the Cloud
Learn about the next step towards getting the changes you want when you want them, wherever you are at in the Selective Adoption journey.
- Community Health Network’s FSCM PUM Update Project
- Selecting Your Way to the Future: King County’s Integrated Release Set and Customization Management
Sessions will cover how to leverage PeopleSoft Test Framework to automate functional testing.
- PeopleSoft Test Framework – Selective Adoption and selecting the updates you need
- Integris Health stays current on PeopleSoft through regular PUM Evaluation and Testing
- Rapid Deployment of PTF in Six Weeks
RECONNECT 19 is the premier PeopleSoft conference and will feature educational content that applies across all industries. Get the information you need to maximize your PeopleSoft investment for your organization’s specific industry and business goals. Highlighted industries include:
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Higher Education
Explore how to tailor PeopleSoft to meet unique needs, without customizations that are costly to build and maintain.
- Page & Field Configurator – A tool for the Functional User
- PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator: What Would You Like to Ask the Experts?
- Using Configurable Frameworks in HCM to Extend Delivered Functionality
Attendees will get the knowledge they need to give users more flexibility with PeopleSoft applications designed for all devices, including tablets, smartphones, and desktops.
- Why wade into the shallow end when you can cannonball into the deep?
- The Power of Fluid: Designed to address complex business requirements with Modern UI solutions
- Successful roll-out of Fluid, Mobile Security and ElasticSearch at Hackensack Meridian Healthcare
Tools and Technology
Presentations will focus on strengthening the value, security, innovation, and usability of PeopleSoft applications.
- JSON supported REST services to interface PeopleSoft with native app & Chat BOT
- Life Hacks for PeopleSoft
- PeopleTools Product Team Panel Discussion
Human Capital Management
Attendees will learn about what they need to improve business processes and create a global foundation for HR data.
- 1042-S Processing for Non-Resident Alien Employees
- PeopleSoft Fluid Interface Implementation & WestRock’s Journey so Far….
- PeopleSoft HCM Product Team Panel Discussion
Sessions will focus on the latest developments in and best practices for PeopleSoft Financial Management.
- PeopleSoft Financials Update and Roadmap: Innovation Drives the Bottom Line
- Streamline payment processing and collections with PS Accounts Receivable
- Community Health Network’s Transition to the New Lease Accounting Standards
Gain insight into how to manage the entire procurement process from request to fulfillment.
- I’ve Got the Power! Authorized Releases from Procurement Contracts
- PeopleSoft eProcurement Update: Transform. Control. Optimize
Enterprise Service Automation (Projects)
Sessions will focus on how to seamlessly integrate core operational processes to better manage the full project lifecycle.
- PeopleSoft Expenses:New Tools and Frameworks to Support the Needs of Globally Diverse Organizations
- Technical Aspects of Project Costing and Grants Management for Functionals
- PeopleSoft Projects, Contracts & Grants:Our Investment in Tools to Streamline Processes & Compliance
Presentations will offer user-tested tips and tricks for maintaining infrastructure, plant, and equipment to help prioritize assets and meet utilization and financial goals.
- Maintenance Management SIG Meeting
- Improving Maintenance Efficiency and Balancing Workload with PM Projections
Learn about solutions that drive down costs across the entire supply chain and improve supply chain business processes.
- PeopleSoft Invenotry Fulfillment from A to Z
- PeopleSoft Supplier Scorecarding: Objective and Subjective Scores Help Identify 5-Star Suppliers