April 26 - April 29, 2021
Plan for the future.
Roadmaps, updates, enhancements & cloud.
Bring the whole team and save!
Enjoy unlimited employee access to RECONNECT Envision with a big value corporate pass.
RECONNECT Envision Registration
Quest members save up to 40%, plus enjoy special members-only event programming and other year-round benefits.
Not yet a member? Join today to get immediate access to big value member rates!
Full conference access to 150+ digital education sessions, roundtables, workshops, networking activities and the Exhibitor Showcase.
Corporate Pass – Best value!
Bring the whole team! Unlimited employee access to 4 full days of conference programming: 150+ digital education sessions, roundtables, dedicated learning tracks, flexible session formats, Exhibitor Showcase access and networking activities for your entire team.
Corporate Pass Bundle: RECONNECT Envision and Dive Deep
Save even more, two great events for one great price! Get unlimited employee access to RECONNECT Envision and RECONNECT Deep Dive (October 4 – 7, 2021).
International Attendee Global Rate
Live outside North America? Bring the whole team with our special savings Global Rate.
Not a Quest member? Special offer — Become a new Professional member before April 12 and save an extra $50 on registration or become a new Corporate member and save $200 on a Corporate pass!
Did your company already purchase a corporate pass? Click here to sign up with your code.
Have questions or need help with registration? Call 859.226.4307 or email [email protected]. We’re here to help!
Two great events, one great price!
Spring and fall – there’s something for everyone at RECONNECT Envision and RECONNECT Dive Deep.
SPECIAL OFFER: Save up to $550 with our big value corporate pass bundle. You’ll get unlimited full conference access for your entire team for both our spring and fall RECONNECT events. Bring your team and save!
“RECONNECT is a great conference for both novice and experienced users of PeopleSoft. The new online format provides an opportunity to send your entire team economically to learn about features and functionality from experts.”
Additional Registration Options
If you are a customer or vendor presenter, please register after you have received emailed instructions on how to access your complimentary registration. Vendors Speakers must be exhibiting or sponsoring the event to be eligible to present. Speakers may register once they have uploaded their presentations to the Presenter Portal. Contact Shelby Klingerman with questions.
- Oracle employees that would like to attend RECONNECT are eligible for special rates. Please email Christina Yue if you would like to attend RECONNECT and are not already speaking or exhibiting at the conference.
- Oracle booth allotment will be assigned and distributed by the Quest Vendor Relations Team.
- Approved Oracle speaker comps will be provided by Christina Yue. Once sessions are approved, she will send out speaker complimentary codes and instructions via the Quest education tool.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
Exhibitor registration is separate from the general registration process. Your exhibitor lead will receive a special registration link with login credentials to register the team.
Solution providers, consultants, and software vendors must have a current Quest Vendor Membership as well as a current RECONNECT sponsor/exhibitor contract in order to register for RECONNECT. For more information or to sign up as an exhibitor, contact [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
Have questions or need help with registration?
We’re here to help!
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps you:
- Increase your personal knowledge, skills and efficiency
- Find answers and solve problems
- Make better, more informed decisions
- Develop expertise and expand your professional influence
Quest helps your company:
- Make better, faster, more informed decisions
- Become more efficient in its use and deployment of Oracle products
- Develop its technology roadmap
- Solve problems and address areas of product concern
- Transform its organization and modernize product planning
- Recognize opportunities for efficiency gains and cost savings