Upcoming 2022 User Groups/Webinars/Conferences:
- Northwest Regional User Group – November 16, Portland, Oregon
- OHUG’s PeopleSoft Monthly Meetup – November 17th
- Breakthrough’22 : December 1-2, 2022, Birmingham, England
- Oracle Public Sector HCM Meeting – December 6th
- Payroll for NA SIG December Meeting – December 13th
Strategy Spotlight– As the calendar year draws to an end, we have a number of new enhancements that are being added to our product roadmap. As each enhancement gets targeted to a future image for delivery, you will find a summary of each feature on the Product Roadmap page on peoplesoftinfo.com. Some of the new features under consideration include: allowing employees to enter preferred or chosen names, benefits administrator’s ability to close out unfinished life events, fluidizing the employee self-service Form 1042-S and 1099-R for Payroll, customer requested enhancements to the Fluid timesheet, ability for managers to use delivered direct access types to access time reporters in their self-service time pages, and new team calendars for administrators, business partners, and proxies. Many of these enhancements originated from the Ideas Space on My Oracle Support. We encourage customers to use the Ideas Space to vote for existing ideas and create new ones of their own for roadmap consideration.
Customer Corner – Highlights customers who have implemented, upgraded or deployed new HCM Features
- Congratulations to Adams 12 Five Star Schools for deploying Fluid Job Data
- Congratulations to City of Kingston, Ontario for deploying Gender Identity
- Congratulations to City of Milwaukee, WI deploying Fluid Open Enrollment
- Congratulations to City of Surrey, BC for upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to College of Lake County for deploying Gender Identity and Team Calendar View
- Congratulations to County of Hennepin, MN for upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to Grand Rapids Community College for deploying Fluid Job Data
- Congratulations to IPG (Interpublic Group) for deploying Fluid Job Data
- Congratulations to Kirkland & Ellis LLP for deploying Fluid Timesheets
- Congratulations to Macquarie Group for upgrading to HCM 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to Maryland Judiciary for upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to Med Star for deploying Gender Identity
- Congratulations to Norwegian Cruise Lines for deploying Compensation
- Congratulations to Salt River Pima – Maricopa Indian Community for deploying Total Rewards and Health & Safety and upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to School District of Jefferson County, CO for deploying Fluid Life Events
- Congratulations to Southeastern Grocers for deploying Fluid Self Service and upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to The Heritage Group for upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to The University of Vermont for deploying Remote Worker
- Congratulations to University of Colorado System for upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
- Congratulations to University of Montréal for deploying Fluid Position Mgmt and upgrading to PeopleTools 8.59
Focus Group Updates: Click on the link to find a focus group to join
- Job Data Working Group – Workgroup met to discuss a variety of customer inquiries on Fluid Job Data.
- Enterprise Learning Management – The focus group did not meet in October, but development continues on the fluidization of MSS functions in ELM. We will be meeting in November to review and discuss ideas for the upcoming roadmap.
- Performance Management – Testing of the Modernization of Performance Management is almost complete. A new blog series will start in mid-November to help customers prepare for the changes coming to performance management. The focus group will be meeting on November 17th to discuss what is next on the roadmap.
- Absence Management – The focus group will be meeting on November 16th to discuss fluidizing Leave Donations and having a preview of the new Self-Service Manage Absences page which combines Absence Requests, Absence History, Balances, and even the Holiday Calendar into a sleek, modern page.
- HR Helpdesk – The next HRHD Focus Group call is scheduled for November 17th. We plan to review the design of the new Solution Effectiveness Analytics Dashboard intended for Content Owners and Subject Matter Experts responsible for posting important solutions for issues that employees need answers to urgently.
- U.S. Federal: The next focus group call will be on February 23rd, 2023. We plan is to discuss updates from focus group and review and prioritize top ideas for U.S. Federal HR.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates –https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- United States – Form I-9 is expiring this October, Dept of Homeland Security has announced significant changes to the form, but has yet to release a finalized new form (TBD). They did announce that organizations should continue to use the expired form until a new form is released.
- Malaysia – The Malaysian Government on 7th October 2022 presented the budget for Financial Year 2023 which changes to Income Tax Rate for Resident Individuals.
- United Kingdom – HMRC has published new “RTI RIM artifacts” of RTI changes for 2023-2024. Except the year changes to calendar date ranges, there are no other changes to the RTI Submissions for 2023-2024.
- Japan – The National Tax Agency (NTA)” has published the changes to Withholding Tax Report.
- France – French authorities have just announced the postponement to January 1st 2024 of the transfer of Agirc-Arrco supplementary pension contributions to URSSAF
- HCM Image 45 – posting January 20, 2023*
- ELM Image 23 – posting July 28, 2023*
- CRM Image 21 – posting November 21, 2022*
*Tentative Dates – Oracle Safe Harbor Statement applies.
“Popular & New” HCM Ideas – Check out and VOTE for your favorite Idea, click here to see all the PeopleSoft Ideas
- HR – Ability for employees to enter a Preferred/Chosen Middle and Last Name – New Idea
- Health & Safety – Enable End Date field on the Vaccine Details Grid on the EE Health Card – New Idea
- HR – Allow for Multiple attachments download in one click in Fluid Job Data– New Idea
- HR – Include History & Correct History Check box Availability for Fluid Job – New Idea
- ELM – Delegations in ELM – Popular Idea
- Time & Labor – MSS Fluid Timesheet doesn’t allow for a View By Change that MSS Classic Timesheet does – New Idea
- Time & Labor – MSS Timesheet doesn’t allow for Date Selection – Popular Idea
- Absence – Add retroactive processing capability to leave donations – Popular Idea
PeopleSoft General Update
- Oracle announces the extension of support for PeopleSoft to 2033, once again reaffirming its commitment to support PeopleSoft for a rolling 10 years. – Blog (Important)
- Announcing Our Image Delivery Schedule Next Year – Blog (Important)
- Oracle Market-Driven Support for Select Global Payroll Country Extensions begins January 2023 – Blog (Important)
- Oracle releases PeopleTools 8.60 on OCI – Blog
- Image 44 has been released! Here is what you need to know! – Blog
- National Disability Awareness Month – Importance of Employee Disability Tracking (Part 1) – Blog
- National Disability Awareness Month – Asking employees to self-identify their disability (Part 2) – Blog
- National Disability Awareness Month – Monitoring Your Disability Hiring (Part 3) – Blog
- National Disability Awareness Month – Tracking Employee Accommodations (Part 4) – Blog
- Image Highlights, PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 43 – Video
- PeopleTools 8.60 Highlights Video
- PeopleSoft Manager and Employee Self Service Schedules – Video
- The PeopleSoft Remote Worker Insights Video Feature Overview – Video
Here are some highlights from the PeopleSoft RECONNECT Virtual CONFERENCE
Note: If you would like to receive this newsletter directly (or be removed) – please email [email protected].