May 8 - May 11, 2023
Insights. Information. Education.
We can’t wait to see you in Dallas!
Be sure you’re prepared and ready for a week of learning and fun!
Accessing the BLUEPRINT 4D Event App
Important: Event registration is required to access the BLUEPRINT 4D event app and agenda.
Download the Quest Event App
Log in using the same email address you used to register and the registration id as your password. Your registration id can be found in your BLUEPRINT 4D registration confirmation email.
Build your agenda
From the home screen, tap “agenda” to see a full list of sessions by day and time.
To filter by product and track, tap the gray box at the bottom of your screen with the filter icon. Then select all filters that apply.
Add sessions to your schedule
Tap any session to open session details. To add to your schedule, click the Star icon located in the green nav bar on the left. To see your schedule, select “My Schedule” from the home menu.
BLUEPRINT 4D Virtual Replay
Extend the learning to your team with a big value Virtual Event Pass for unlimited replay access for 60 days!
The program includes 400+ BLUEPRINT 4D session recordings, including Oracle presentations, customer success stories and practical how-to learning from the JD Edwards Forum, PeopleSoft RECONNECT Live!, the Oracle Cloud Summit and the Oracle Database Forum.
Watch on-demand – any time, any place!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
- How can I download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app?
- Are meals included in my registration?
- How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
- What should I wear to the conference?
- Is Wi-Fi available?
What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Entry and access to 400+ education sessions across 4 programs: JD Edwards Forum, PeopleSoft RECONNECT Live!, Oracle Cloud Summit and Oracle Database Forum
- Conference general sessions and keynotes
- Special Interest Group (SIG) and networking sessions
- Exhibitor Showcase entrance (including Monday and Tuesday evening receptions)
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments throughout the week
- Lunch (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- BLUEPRINT 4D Party
- Orientation for new attendees
- Quest Speed Networking: 75 minutes of customized networking with your most compatible matches. Sign up during registration to attend.
- Complimentary access to Quest Hands on Labs and Workshop courses
- Quest-opoly game with over 100 chances to win!
Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Membership is not required, but Quest Members* save up to 45% off non-member event rates.
- Quest members are also eligible to purchase a Virtual Replay Event corporate pass with any in-person registration.
- Explore membership options here.
* Professional and Corporate Quest members receive conference registration discounts.
Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
Yes, rooms booked through the Quest room block at the Hilton Anatole qualify for special rates. Limited rooms are available at best rate, so book early!
How can I download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app?
More information about how to download and access the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app is available here.
Are meals included in my registration?
Yes, the conference agenda lists conference meals, breaks and receptions.
How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
You can use the myConference registration management portal for the most registration update needs.
If the myConference portal does not address your specific needs to update your registration, please email [email protected].
What should I wear to the conference?
We suggest wearing business casual attire. We also recommend bringing a sweater or jacket, in case meeting rooms are cooler than desired (meeting room temperatures are set at maximum seating capacity.)
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, Wi-Fi is accessible in hotel sleeping rooms and conference meeting space. We will provide information on connecting to Wi-Fi in the conference meeting space onsite.