Education is now live! View the full session listing
Come together with the PeopleSoft Community
Inform your strategies. Deepen your skills. Connect with your peers.
The RECONNECT Live! agenda contains 110+ PeopleSoft sessions including an Oracle keynote address, roadmap updates for PeopleTools, HCM & ERP, live demos, and hot topic sessions like PeopleSoft on OCI, Analytics, Configuration, Oracle Guided Learning and more. View your invitation from Paco Aubrejuan here.
This year we have our eyes on the future and we’re going to help get your organization, tools, teams and technology future-ready.
Choose from tracks like PeopleTools, Human Capital Management and ERP (Financials, Assets, Procurement, Projects). Dig deep into hot topic sessions on Analytics, Configuration, Digital Assistant, Oracle Guided Learning and much more!
Get ready to connect with the PeopleSoft community with ample networking opportunities, including happy hours, networking luncheons and Coffee & Connects. Hear directly from Oracle PeopleSoft teams and connect 1:1 with the Oracle experts.
Working on your Cloud strategy? Check out the PeopleSoft Move to Cloud program
NEW for 2024! – plus, you’ll have the opportunity to earn professional credits from SHRM (HR Professionals), IIBA (business analysts) and NASBA (finance, accounting and IT professionals).
“Excellent sessions that provide me information on how I can do my job better as well as where we can take PeopleSoft.”
Who should attend?
PeopleSoft insights, education & connections for all levels of the organization
- IT and business leaders: get the insights and info you need to plan ahead and inform your technology roadmaps.
Take your pick of executive level insights sessions, meet 1:1 with Oracle product leaders, learn about PeopleSoft in the Cloud, connect with other industry leaders, exchange ideas with your peers in the Executive Forum and develop relationships with current or future partners.
- Technology managers and power users: stay in the loop on what’s coming from PeopleSoft!
Get the latest on PeopleTools, HCM, ERP and Campus Solutions, dive into delivered features and new enhancements and gain insights from your peers as they share best practices, case studies, tips and lessons learned from their own PeopleSoft journeys. Learn about PeopleSoft in the Cloud and connect with other PeopleSoft customers through a multitude of networking activities.
- New to PeopleSoft customers: get up to speed on PeopleSoft!
RECONNECT Live! is your chance to accelerate your product learning path, develop relationships with key PeopleSoft product strategy teams, make important connections with cross-industry PeopleSoft users and supercharge your business impact.
- The entire team!
Extend the knowledge and save big when you bring 4 or more.
- HR, Finance and IT professionals: get credits for recertification!
You’ll have the opportunity to earn professional credits from SHRM, IIBA and NASBA.
What you’ll learn
Walk away with fresh insights and expanded knowledge.
- Roadmap updates for PeopleTools, ERP, HCM and Campus Solutions/Student Cloud
- New capabilities and use cases for analytics
- How Digital Assistant is transforming the PeopleSoft UX
- Updates on Search, Fluid UX, Configuration and other hot topics
- How to reduce customizations
- Running PeopleSoft on OCI
- Strategies to adopt cloud
- Industry programs for Public Sector, Higher Education, Healthcare and Financial Services
- New to PeopleSoft insights and product orientation
- New programs for Cross-Apps Tech and People Development
Hot Topics and Special Programs at RECONNECT Live!
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- ERP, Financials, Assets, Procurement, Projects
- PeopleSoft Other
- Analytics (includes Kibana)
- Digital Assistant (includes Chatbots & PICASO)
- Oracle Guided Learning
- Lifecycle Management
- User Experience & Search (includes Fluid Navigation)
- New to PeopleSoft
- Campus Solutions
- PeopleSoft on OCI
“Learned a lot about the items on the roadmap for PeopleSoft and Oracle. Implementation experiences shared by other customers are always a plus. They help us gauge where we stand as an organization and things to watch out for in our future implementations.”
PeopleSoft Investment Strategy Update
Robbin Velayedam, Senior Director, HCM Product Strategy, Oracle
Alex Man, Group Vice President of Applications Development, Oracle
Join Alex Man, Group Vice President of Applications Development at Oracle for an executive update on PeopleSoft. Alex will discuss the strategic priorities for PeopleSoft and how they impact the product roadmaps across the applications and technology. You’ll see live demos of the newest product capabilities and learn new options for lowering the cost of running PeopleSoft. You’ll hear how customers are leveraging powerful capabilities with PeopleSoft – from new features and Tools releases to analytics, from cloud infrastructure to digital assistants. And you’ll learn where PeopleSoft is tapping AI and machine learning – out of the box or as an integrated framework for your team to leverage.
RECONNECT Live! Keynote Speakers:
Senior Director, HCM Product Strategy, Oracle
Robbin has spent the majority of his professional career designing, developing, and championing HR, Talent Management, CRM, and Workforce applications to customers of all sizes and industries. He began his journey with PeopleSoft in 1998 and has been involved with Oracle PeopleSoft applications either as a customer or in Product Management. He has worked in a variety of functional areas with product development such as Approvals, Analytics, Self Service, Mobile/Fluid, and Shared Components.
As a Director of Product Management and Strategy, he currently serves as a conduit between customers and the development organization to ensure user expectations are met with new functionality. Robbin’s partnership with the PeopleSoft user community has been a part of his team’s overall responsibility of maintaining strong engagement with all PeopleSoft customers. Over the years, Robbin has been a frequent speaker at user conferences and hosts webinars focused on helping customers maximize their current investment in PeopleSoft.
Group Vice President of Applications Development, Oracle
Alex Man currently serves as the Group Vice President of Applications Development at Oracle, where he leads the development group for the PeopleSoft applications, as well as Oracle’s Fusion Permitting and Licensing product family. With over 30 years of experience in technology, particularly in ERP, Alex embarked on his career at Accenture after earning a bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer, and Economics from the University of Hong Kong.
Having joined the General Ledger Development team in the early days of PeopleSoft, Alex has traversed various leadership roles in development, product management, architecture, and quality assurance within the realms of PeopleSoft and Oracle. Renowned as a subject matter expert in Financials, he continues to bring his wealth of knowledge to shape the future of applications development.
Other Key Speakers at RECONNECT Live! include:
“Great venue! Great Education! Great Networking!”
Quest is your community
We bring people together to share insights and solve problems
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization