May 7 - May 10, 2024
Insights. Information. Education.
Call for presentations is open! Learn more
You’ve got the knowledge. You’ve got the experience.
Share your expertise and earn a complimentary pass to RECONNECT Live!
Speaking at RECONNECT Live! is a great way to build your reputation, meet new people and give back to the Oracle community. All it takes is a short description of your presentation and it’s done! Primary speakers receive a complimentary registration*.
Call for presentations closes November 20, 2023!
* Applies to primary speakers for all session types except Ignite, Fail Fest and SIG sessions. Speakers submitting for those session types will receive a 20% registration discount. Due to rising event costs beyond our control, a hospitality charge of $295 will apply to all complimentary speaker registrations.
“We all have valuable knowledge and Quest events give us the chance to share with the very people who need it most!”
Earn a complimentary pass to RECONNECT Live!
Speakers receive a complimentary individual registration* for RECONNECT Live! This full conference pass is your ticket to four jam-packed days of Oracle learning and networking, with access to all event programs, networking activities and more.
Build your reputation as an Oracle product expert
You know your stuff. You’ve got the knowledge and experience. Make connections and expand your network as you share your hard-earned insights to benefit others with similar business challenges.
Meet other customers & expand your network
Speaking at BLUEPRINT 4D is a great way to connect with other Oracle customers. Whether it’s answering questions in the session Q&A, engaging in post-presentation discussions or meeting up for informal networking, presenting at conference creates new and unique ways to build your network.
You’ve got the knowledge. You’ve got the experience.
Join us as a RECONNECT Live speaker!
“I like to present because it lets me contribute and give back to a great community of professionals, connect with peers and continue to grow my own knowledge.”
Share your PeopleSoft knowledge at RECONNECT Live!
- How is your team using Kibana dashboards to drive business success?
- Which new PeopleTools 8.60 features have been most impactful for your organization, and how are you using them?
- How are you and your team using chatbots to drive efficiency for your business?
- Which PeopleSoft features and functionality are you using to automate your system?
- Share a case study about how your company has used the latest Kibana enhancements to drive business value
- How has your team used Fluid UI to create a better experience or greater efficiencies for your users?
- Tell us about your company’s experience running PeopleSoft on OCI
- What’s a recent PeopleSoft success story for you and your team?
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- ERP, Financials, Assets, Procurement, Projects
- PeopleSoft Other
RECONNECT Live! at BLUEPRINT 4D Session Types
Roundtable Discussion (45 min):
Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
Insights Talk (45 min):
Looking to inspire or generate new ideas? This traditional lecture series introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
Facilitated Panel Discussion (45 min):
Perspective is everything! Be a part of a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest for discussion and Q&A.
Learning Labs (45 min):
Dive deep into a hot topic, walk-through a new feature or enhancement, explain step-by-step how to use a core tool or share helpful tips and new techniques in this practical how-to learning format.
Ignite Sessions (15 min):
By popular demand, everyone’s favorite edutainment session comes to BLUEPRINT 4D! It’s the learning format that’s fast, fun and focused where each speaker gets 20 slides, auto-advancing every 45 seconds for 15 minutes total. Your challenge? Enlighten us but make it quick!
Fail Fest Session (15 min):
Without failure, innovation cannot exist. In fact, failure is necessary and something to be celebrated. In this short yet impactful session format, speakers talk about how their failures shaped their path to success. Each speaker gets 20 slides, auto-advancing every 45 seconds for 15 minutes total. Briefly share 1) what your program tried, 2) when/how you noticed it was going awry, 3) how your organization pivoted and 4) lessons learned.
“Speaking at a Quest conference is a great experience. Attendees have a common interest in your topic, so it's a great way to connect to others in your industry and area of interest.”
Proposals may be submitted by prospective speakers.
Last day for proposal submissions.
General Speaker Information
As an accepted primary presenter at BLUEPRINT 4D, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Insights Talks, Customer Innovation Sessions, Learning Labs, Roundtables and Discussion Panels:
Primary customer speakers/facilitators will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid May 7-10, 2024, valid for all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events. Due to rising event costs beyond our control, a hospitality charge of $295 will be applied to all complimentary registrations. Formal registration will occur after speakers have accepted the session and submitted their session materials, including a pre-recorded session file.
Primary exhibitor or sponsoring vendor speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid May 7-10, 2024, valid for all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events. Formal registration will occur after speakers have accepted the session and submitted their session materials, including a pre-recorded session file.
– Vendor companies must have a signed contract submitted for May 7-10, 2024 in order to qualify as an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Vendor.
– Vendors may only attend BLUEPRINT 4D if they have an active 2024 Quest membership AND if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at BLUEPRINT 4D.
– Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Vendors do not qualify to present/participate at BLUEPRINT 4D. Interested in participating? Contact Michael Marks
SIG meetings, Ignite sessions, Fail Fest sessions:
- Primary customer speakers/facilitators will receive a 20% registration registration discount.
- Primary speakers for these session types who agree to volunteer for other conference activities may earn an upgraded complimentary registration. Contact [email protected] for more information. Due to rising event costs beyond our control, a hospitality charge of $295 will be applied to all complimentary registrations.
- Vendor participation requirements remain the same as above.
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the agenda builder and networking platform, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.
New Speaker FAQ
Quest wants to hear from you! We welcome and encourage new speakers for our upcoming BLUEPRINT 4D event. Help us shape the learning experience through your expertise and knowledge.
Q: Who can present at BLUEPRINT 4D?
A: All customer users of PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud applications, Oracle Commerce or Oracle Database & Technology solutions are encouraged to consider speaking at BLUEPRINT 4D. Solutions experts who work for Oracle partners or other system integrators are also welcome, but some rules apply. Questions? Email us at [email protected].
Q: Is prior speaker history required?
A: No! Prior speaking experience is not required. We encourage any active product user/customer to join us for this year’s event. You have the knowledge, you have the experience – you too are a product expert! Browse the hot topics, education tracks and presentation thought starters by product to start developing your presentation topic.
Q: Are speakers compensated for their participation?
A: Yes! Primary speakers receive a FREE full conference pass to BLUEPRINT 4D, providing unlimited access to four jam-packed days of Oracle education and networking activities, including all general education, keynote, break-out and networking sessions. Registration access is provided after speaker acceptance and submission of final presentation materials.
Q: What kind of presentations is the Conference Selection Committee looking for?
A: The Selection Committee encourages speakers to submit presentation proposals that tell a story (for example: how your company did X to get Y result), address a challenge (for example: your company was facing a particular issue, which it solved by doing this with its Oracle products), explain how to use a particular feature or functionality or share successful strategies for driving business value through the use of Oracle product features and functionality. Presentation focus should align to hot topics or education tracks for PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud apps, Oracle Commerce or Oracle Database & Technology. Browse the product tabs above for ideas and thoughtstarters!
Q: Is it easy to apply?
A: Yes! All that’s required is a session title, a simple presentation abstract (1-2 paragraphs that describe your topic and what attendees will learn from your session) and completion of the online application form. Tell us what you’d like to present and why other attendees will find this information useful, and we’ll take it from there!
Q: What is an abstract?
A: An abstract is 1-2 paragraphs that simply and clearly describe the topic and focus of your presentation: What story will you tell? What insights will you share? What pain points will you address? What tips & tricks will attendees learn? Describe your session in a way that will generate attendee interest and excitement. Be sure to reference the product and any specific features or enhancements that will be addressed. You may also want to include your company name (for example: Learn how Company XYZ did this…).
Q: How should I title my session?
A: Your session title is the first thing attendees see about your presentation. A well written or catchy title can generate attendee interest and excitement leading to high session registration, while a less well-developed title may draw less attention or escape notice altogether. Consider these tips for a title that will engage attendee attention:
- Promise a benefit: “Learn how to X, Y, Z”
- Promise a story: “How Company A did Topic B”
- Use a number: “Three critical steps for successful XYZ”
- Provoke curiosity: The #1 strategy for solving ABC”
- Set up a problem/solution: “Common mistakes companies make when doing XYZ and how to avoid them”
Other questions? Reach out to the Quest Customer Learning Team at [email protected]. We’re here to help! (And we hope you’ll consider speaking at BLUEPRINT 4D!)