Bring the whole team save big with a Corporate Pass!
Greetings to the PeopleSoft community!
RECONNECT is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! This fully digital event is the most important PeopleSoft conference of the year. We’ll be bringing a host of key PeopleSoft team members – executive leaders, product strategists and developers – to share updates, dive deep into features & functionality and connect directly with our customer and partner community.
Join me and the rest of the PeopleSoft team online October 10th- 13th as we go deep into product roadmap updates, new feature enhancements and live product demos to keep you in the loop on recent releases and upcoming product plans. We’ll cover:
- The latest feature enhancements capabilities for PeopleTools 8.60
- New capabilities and use cases for Kibana analytics
- How PICASO enables the move from a multi-chatbot environment to a single PeopleSoft Digital Assistant
- Updates on UX, Configuration and other hot topics
- Best practices for implementing important new features, like Remote Worker or Match Exception Collaboration Center
- Region-specific updates for the global PeopleSoft community
RECONNECT is where you learn directly from the experts: the PeopleSoft teams who build your product, the partners who implement the functionality and other customers who are successfully driving innovation and business value through their PeopleSoft capabilities.
It’s the best event of its kind – I hope you and your team will join us!
PS: Need to get your boss on board for RECONNECT? Here’s a justification letter template to help you make the case.