April 19 - April 23, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
The COLLABORATE Quest Forum is the official Oracle user event for
Oracle PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Cloud Applications and Database & Technology products
Frequently asked questions – COLLABORATE 20 registration
- What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Why should I book my hotel through Quest’s conference site before registering?
- Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Can I attend COLLABORATE if I am a vendor?
- If I’m registering someone else for the conference, what information will I need from them?
- Are meals included in my registration?
- How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
- What should I wear to the conference?
- Can I bring a guest to the conference?
- Is Wi-Fi available?
- When does the conference start and end?
What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Entry and access to 1000+ education sessions
- Conference general sessions and keynotes
- 50+ Special Interest Group (SIG) and networking sessions
- Exhibitor Showcase entrance (including Monday and Tuesday evening receptions)
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments throughout the week
- Lunch (Monday – Wednesday)
- Wednesday reception
Plus, these Quest exclusives* (conditions may apply, as noted below)
- Quest Welcome Receptions for JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Database & Technology and Cloud
- Orientation for new attendees with seasoned veterans
- Returning for COLLABORATE 20! – Quest Speed Networking: 75 minutes of customized networking with your most compatible matches. Sign up during registration to attend.
- Access to Quest Hands on Labs and Workshop courses **
- Executive invitation(s) to Quest Executive Forum event with key Oracle representatives **
- Quest Re-Energize session (a fun way to unwind mid-week)
- Quest-opoly game with over 100 chances to win!
* Conference registration must be through Quest to have access to these functions.
** Additional costs may apply
Why should I book my hotel through Quest’s conference site before registering?
If your company’s zip code falls within the immediate area (88901 – 89185), our registration system will automatically issue the discounted rate.
Do I need a Quest membership to register?
Membership is not required, but Quest Members* do save significantly more than other attendees on event registration fees.
And if your company joins Quest as Corporate Member prior to registering for conference, anyone at your company can receive the discounted member registration rate.
Learn about Quest membership options, benefits and how to join.
*Individual and Corporate Quest members receive conference registration discounts.
Can I attend COLLABORATE 20 if I am a vendor?
Yes, non-exhibiting companies can attend the conference for a fee.
Download our Vendor Prospectus to see numerous options to amplify your brand at COLLABORATE 20 – and with all of Quest’s event and digital sponsorship opportunities.
If I’m registering someone else for the conference, what information will I need from them?
You will need the emergency contact information, special meal requests, and any additional event or guest passes they need (if known) when registering someone else. When you complete their registration, they will receive an email with demographic questions they must answer within the week received, and prior to any deadlines associated with rate changes to ensure valid registration.
Are meals included in my registration?
Yes, the conference agenda lists conference meals, breaks and receptions.
How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
You can use the myConference registration management portal for the most registration update needs.
If the myConference portal does not address your specific needs to update your registration, please email [email protected].
What should I wear to the conference?
We suggest wearing business casual attire. We also recommend bringing a sweater or jacket, in case meeting rooms are cooler than desired (meeting room temperatures are set at maximum seating capacity.)
Can I bring a guest to the conference?
Registrants may purchase guest passes to certain receptions for $100 during the registration process. Guest passes are not intended – and may not be used – for coworkers. Must be 21 or older to attend these receptions.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, Wi-Fi is accessible in hotel sleeping rooms and conference meeting space. We will provide information on connecting to Wi-Fi in the conference meeting space onsite.
When does the conference start and end?
COLLABORATE 20 takes place April 19 – 23 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV and the adjacent conference center.
The agenda page provides a detailed schedule for the event once available.