Happy October to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Database & Technology Week Recordings Available Now!
If you attended Database & Technology Week, be sure to check out the session recordings that are available now on the Quest website for members! You can access them on the Learn tab by searching “Database & Technology Week 2021.”
Call for Presentations is now open for BLUEPRINT 4D June 6-9, 2022
Calling all Oracle Database users! The first-ever BLUEPRINT 4D is shaping up to be a great conference as the Database & Technology community prepares to gather for 4 days of strategic insights and practical deep-dive learning.
We’re looking for people who can talk about:
- Their company’s move to Autonomous Database – what worked, what didn’t?
- The lessons learned from their company’s upgrade to 21C
- Recent Database upgrades or features that have added value to their business operations
- How their team is using analytics to drive operational success
You’re invited to share your knowledge and insights with the Database & Technology community. Plus, speakers earn a FREE registration pass*! Learn more.
Save the dates:
- Oracle Database 19c SIG Meeting – October 8th | 11:00 am ET – register
- Cloud Computing SIG Meeting – October 21st | 1:00 pm ET – register
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) SIG – November 17th | 1:00 pm ET – register
- PeopleSoft RECONNECT Dive Deep – October 4 – 7
- JD Edwards INFOCUS Dive Deep– October 18 – 21
- Quest Experience Week (QXW) – December 6 – 9
- Database & Technology, JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud Apps, PeopleSoft
- We have special member pricing for these virtual conferences, including:
- Member discounts for individual registrations
- Member discounts for corporate passes (anyone from your company can attend)
Membership rates increase in January
- Renew now to lock in 2021 membership rates, preserve your unlimited access to the Quest Community and enjoy the biggest event savings!
- Not time for you or your company to renew? No problem. We can still lock you into 12 additional months at the lowest rate. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information or to lock in the savings!
Welcome to all the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in September!
- Air Canada
- Australian National University
- DXC Technology
- Go-Live Advisor
- iQor After-Market Services
- San Diego County Office of Education
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- Westlake Hardware
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.