April 12 - April 15, 2021
Plan for the future. Roadmaps, updates, enhancements & cloud.
Presented by the Quest JD Edwards Community
Bring the whole team and save!
Enjoy unlimited employee access to INFOCUS with a big value corporate pass.
INFOCUS Envision Registration
Quest members save up to 40%, plus enjoy special members-only event programming and other year-round benefits.
Not yet a member? Join today to get immediate access to big value member rates!
Full conference access to 150+ digital education sessions, roundtables, workshops, networking activities and the Exhibitor Showcase.
Corporate Pass – Best value!
Bring the whole team! Unlimited employee access to 4 full days of conference programming: 150+ digital education sessions, roundtables, dedicated learning tracks, flexible session formats, Exhibitor Showcase access and networking activities for your entire team.
Corporate Pass Bundle: INFOCUS Envision and Dive Deep
Save even more, two great events for one great price! Get unlimited employee access to INFOCUS Envision April 12 – 15 and INFOCUS Deep Dive October 18 – 21.
International Attendee Global Rate
Live outside North America? Bring the whole team with our special savings Global Rate.
Did your company already purchase a corporate pass? Click here to sign up with your code.
Have questions or need help with registration? Call 859.226.4307 or email [email protected]. We’re here to help!
Two great events, one great price!
Spring and fall – there’s something for everyone at INFOCUS Envision and INFOCUS Dive Deep.
SPECIAL OFFER: Save up to $650 with our big value corporate pass bundle. You’ll get unlimited full conference access for your entire team for both our spring and fall INFOCUS events. Bring your team and save!
“The virtual conference format works! Useful content and networking with all the comforts of home.”
Additional Registration Options
If you are a customer or vendor presenter, please register after you have received emailed instructions on how to access your complimentary registration. Vendors Speakers must be exhibiting or sponsoring the event to be eligible to present. Speakers may register once they have uploaded their presentations to the Presenter Portal. Contact Tarren Fisher with questions.
- Oracle employees that would like to attend INFOCUS are eligible for special rates. Please email Christina Yue if you would like to attend INFOCUS and are not already speaking or exhibiting at the conference.
- Oracle booth allotment will be assigned and distributed by the Quest Vendor Relations Team.
- Approved Oracle speaker comps will be provided by Christina Yue. Once sessions are approved, she will send out speaker complimentary codes and instructions via the Quest education tool.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
Exhibitor registration is separate from the general registration process. Your exhibitor lead will receive a special registration link with login credentials to register the team.
Solution providers, consultants, and software vendors must have a current Quest Vendor Membership as well as a current INFOCUS sponsor/exhibitor contract in order to register for INFOCUS. For more information or to sign up as an exhibitor, contact [email protected].
“I have always enjoyed INFOCUS as a great way to reconnect with customer and partner friends and acquaintances that have built up over the years. To me, the relationships are what really stand out.”
Terms and Conditions
Have questions or need help with registration?
We’re here to help!
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps you:
- Increase your personal knowledge, skills and efficiency
- Find answers and solve problems
- Make better, more informed decisions
- Develop expertise and expand your professional influence
Quest helps your company:
- Make better, faster, more informed decisions
- Become more efficient in its use and deployment of Oracle products
- Develop its technology roadmap
- Solve problems and address areas of product concern
- Transform its organization and modernize product planning
- Recognize opportunities for efficiency gains and cost savings