Happy August to all our Quest members! Below is some key information around your membership.
- Mark your calendars! BLUEPRINT 4D, designed for JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Cloud applications, Oracle Commerce, and Oracle Database & Technology users from around the world, will take place June 6 – 9, 2022 in Las Vegas.
- Users from around the world will come together in person and virtually for 4 jam-packed days of immersive, informative insights, education, and networking.
- Former COLLABORATE attendees will recognize the breadth of strategic insights and information found at this event, while INFOCUS fans will appreciate the opportunity to get hands-on with practical how-to learning.
- Registration opens Fall 2021!
- Cast your vote for the Quest Board of Directors
- Quest Professional and Corporate – Primary members of Quest, we encourage you to exercise your right to vote for the leaders entrusted with serving on the Quest Board of Directors!
- Following a thorough vetting process of all nominees, the Nominating Committee of Quest Oracle Community respectfully requests your approval of the 2021 slate of candidates for the Quest Board of Directors.
- Vote here. Voting closes September 10th.
- September is Member Appreciation Month
- Please keep your eyes out for special information coming in September around membership in 2022. We’ll be rolling out our programming, benefits, event dates and any pricing information for each of our Quest communities. More info to come soon!
- Save the date – Quest Meeting of the Members is Thursday, September 30.
Save the dates:
- Database & Technology Week – August 23 – 27
- Cloud Applications INNOVATE – September 14 – 16
- JD Edwards INFOCUS Dive Deep– October 18 – 21
- We have special member pricing for these virtual conferences, including:
- Member discounts for individual registrations
- Member discounts for corporate passes (anyone from your company can attend)
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to all the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in August!
- Briteskies, LLC
- Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
- Dot Foods, Inc.
- Hanger, Inc.
- QBuild Corporation
Oracle Apps Unlimited Team
Are you looking for assistance or needing additional product information, roadmaps or additional license needs for your JD Edwards or PeopleSoft software? There is an Oracle Team created specifically to help you that is dedicated to supporting on-premise customers. Contact Nathalie Beaine ([email protected]) with the Oracle Apps Unlimited team for additional information.
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.