Happy March to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Check out our new Event Hubs!
We collected the content from each of our events and organized it to help you find the information you need.
Quest Learning Series Stairway to the Cloud – A 5-part digital learning series – March 15 – April 20
- Join us for our new hands-on executive learning series, Stairway to Cloud, led by ERP Cloud migration expert Sue Shaw. Designed for IT and Business Leaders looking to move their ERP or other enterprise application to the cloud, this 5-part work-session series takes participants through the end-to-end process.
- Each 60-minute session will dive deep into one step of the stairway utilizing a presentation plus discussion format: Governance and Strategy, Selection, Execution, Sustainment & Governance, and Results, Review and Wrap Up
- Seats are limited! The series kicks off March 15. More information can be found here.
Upcoming SIG meetings:
- JD Edwards Manufacturing & Distribution SIG – March 2, 3:30 pm ET
- JD Edwards Tech SIG – March 10, 3:00 pm ET
- JD Edwards Business Analyst SIG – March 16, 2:00 pm ET
- JD Edwards Financial SIG – March 17, 3:00 pm ET
Save the dates:
- JD Edwards Week – February 28 – March 4
- BLUEPRINT 4D – June 6 – 9, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in February!
- Beazer Homes
- Trinity Metro
- Edward Jones
- Li & Fung Trading Limited
- Southern Champion Tray, LP
Oracle Apps Unlimited Team
Are you looking for assistance or needing additional product information, roadmaps or additional license needs for your JD Edwards or PeopleSoft software? There is an Oracle Team created specifically to help you that is dedicated to supporting on-premise customers. Contact Nathalie Beaine ([email protected]) with the Oracle Apps Unlimited team for additional information.
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
2022 Membership/Event Bundles for PeopleSoft and JD Edwards
- Members asked if they could make a single purchase for annual membership and event registrations. In response, we created the 2022 Bundle, which includes:
- One corporate membership
- Two individual registrations for BLUEPRINT 4D in Las Vegas (June 2022)
- One corporate pass for the PeopleSoft RECONNECT or JD Edwards INFOCUS digital conference (October 2022)
- With the 2022 Bundle, you’ll pay just $5,450. That’s an extra 10% off our already low member pricing and $2,300 off non-member rates.
- You can find more information and purchase here.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.