Happy April to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Spring 2022 Learning Series: Transformation and Modernization
The most successful teams and businesses are always poised for positive change. Whether you’re an IT or business leader looking to transform your team or organization, or an Oracle end-user looking to get caught up on the latest product capabilities, Quest’s Transformation and Modernization series can help you get there.
Join us this spring for a series of FREE webinars hosted by industry thought leaders and technical experts, as they dissect some of the skills and tools needed for transformation and modernization.
The series kicks off April 14 with Chris Laping presenting “Why Vulnerable Trust is Important to Transformation.” Get more information and register for the series sessions here.
Check out our new Event Hubs!
We collected the content from each of our events and organized it to help you find the information you need.
Upcoming SIG and RUG meetings:
- Oracle Public Sector (OPS) HCM – April 5
- Payroll for NA SIG (PSFT) – April 12
- Oracle Public Sector (OPS) Financials – April 14
- Financials PUG (PSFT) – April 19
Save the dates:
- Join the Conversation with PeopleSoft and Cloud HCM Experts – April 7
- BLUEPRINT 4D – June 6 – 9, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in March!
- T. Kearney, Inc.
- Australian Vintage
- BAE Systems Inc
- California State University
- Daniels Associates Inc
- Delaware Transit Corporation
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Indiana University
- La-Z-Boy Incorporated
- MPW Industrial Services Group, Inc.
- Municipality of Chatham-Kent
- North Carolina State University
- Piniku Inc
- SENECA COLLEGE
- Southern Methodist University
- The Queen’s Health Systems
- University of Nebraska
Oracle Apps Unlimited Team
Are you looking for assistance or needing additional product information, roadmaps or additional license needs for your JD Edwards or PeopleSoft software? There is an Oracle Team created specifically to help you that is dedicated to supporting on-premise customers. Contact Nathalie Beaine ([email protected]) with the Oracle Apps Unlimited team for additional information.
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.